|Program Learning Outcomes|
- Learn the basic plant protection topics such as biology, ecology, systematic, control strategies of agents causing economical losses in cultivation
- Students have the sufficient knowledge about agricultural engineering in general and also, plant protection area in private
- Gain the sufficient equipment to determine the challenges about the diseases, pests and weeds in plant health and identify those agents.
- Provides to apply practical control strategies safely and interpret the results; prescribe the pesticides in case of using chemical control.
- Decide to the best and economic strategy by using knowledge to solve the challenges in plant protection and keep safe the protection of natural and sustainable sources.
- Gain the skills to catch and analyze the basic methods of the scientific researches
- Obtain the skill to choose and use modern technical tools in plant protection.
- Skills on using a laboratory, identifying of the diseases, pests or weeds in laboratory conditions, analyzing, determination and interpret of the results and prepare reports.
Ability to work independently and take responsibility
- Gain the ability to work lonely or with a team, responsibility in professional ethics and safety in applications.
- Easily reaches to information on plant protection by using qualified Technologies and combine them with its knowledge to prepare written or oral presentations.
Communication and Social Competence
- Gain the ability to communicate with farmers and organizations dealing with agriculture and be able to teach his professionals to them
- Professional development in accordance with their interests and abilities, as well as the scientific, cultural, artistic and social fields, constantly improves itself by identifying training needs
- Acqure the competence to be respectful to the professional ethics, to understand the plant protection challenges within the legal legislations and improve strategies to cope with them