|Program Learning Outcomes|
- Makes aplication of engineering design of irrigation systems and conducts tests about the materıals used ın these systems and preapares reports
- Developes and implements strategies for wastewater, drainage water, runoff water such as treated waste water re-use of non-conventional water without adversely affecting the environment, makes laboratory analysis about saline alkali soils and water suita
- Prepares project about soil and water structures, animal houses, storage structures and crop production structures. Analyzes in terms of static and strength. Determines the properties of materials used in construction and makes the relevant tests.
- Designs crop production systems, controls environmental domestic conditions and operates, makes the selection of materials to be used, tests and prepares a report.
- Designs and projects small dams, ponds. Prepares and implements flood action plans within the scope of integrated watershed management.
- Developes and implement s strategies of sustainable water management for the purposes of protecting water resources and agricultural production.
- Developes and implements irrigation programmes using the soil-plant-water relations and soil engineering properties
- Prepares land consolidation projects and applies. Provides farm developing systems. Prepares and implements rural development projects.
- Exposes the problems about soil and water conservation (erosion) and water harvesting, prepares and implements the project.
- Etudes drainage of agricultural lands, plans drainage systems,prepares projects and makes aplications, selects materials to be used, tests and prepares a report
- Plans activities related to operation, maintenance and repairs irrigation network,developes project formulations in monitoring and evaluations, operates the irrigation networks.
Ability to work independently and take responsibility
- Works independently and takes responsibility
- Has the ability to design and apply analytical, modelling and experimental researches,and acquires the skill of analyzing and interpreting the complex issiues occured during this process .
- Creates effective solutions for sustainable agricultural production
Communication and Social Competence
- Accesses to the resources in the field, uses of these resources and continuous self-improvement
- Developes projects to protect natural resources like water,and offers the benefit to society, using the information of basic engineering, basic agricultural engineering and agricultural structures and irrigation engineering .
- Has the ability to analyze problems ,make decisions and solve about professional subjects