|Program Learning Outcomes|
- Has knowledge about agricultural engineering as well as agronomy and breeding of field crops.
- Determines and solves the problems related to agricultural engineering as well as agronomy and breeding of field crops.
- Graduates gain abilty to synthetize the basic concepts related to the field crops.
- Rrecognises problems related to agricultural engineering,makes decisions and takes initiative to solve the problems.
- Gains knowledge about sustainable agriculture, protection of environment and natural sources, biodiversity and conservation of genetic sources.
- Gains ability to optimize the plant production by sustainable use of natural resources.
- Learns basic principles of breeding and biotechnology of field crops.
- Chooses and uses modern technical equipments for the agricultural engineering applications as well as for the applications in the agronomy and breeding of field crops.
- Gains ability to establish suitable research experiments for the purpose and the ability to interpret its results by scientific methods.
Ability to work independently and take responsibility
- Works both individually and in a team.
- Evaluates the learned knowledge by analytical and critical approach.
- Internalizes the necessity of lifelong learning.
- Has an effective and healthy communication in his fıeld and use communication technologies.
Communication and Social Competence
- Improve themselves consistently by determining educational requirements in scientific, cultural and social areas depending on their abilities,besides their career development
- Shows respect to job ethic.
- Becomes competent in the legislation and management systems related to agricultural engineering.
- Becomes proficient in doing, applying, managing and monitoring plans and projects about agricultural engineering