|Program Learning Outcomes|
- Has information on basic characteristics (anatomic, morphologic,physiological and biological) of farm animals, has information on planning animal housing for environmental aspects and animal species, about forage production and storage for environmental
- Has genetic and statistical information which can be the basis of animal improvement .Has adequate knowledge of industrial animal farming.
- Has information on alternative production systems
- To get technical knowledge in his/her field
- Finds the reasons of the technical and economical problems that can adversely affect the quality and capacity levels desired in Animal Science and develops solutions.
- Knows the techniques in Animal Breeding and applies. Has information about small cattle raising and poultry farming and nutrition and applies.Transfers genetic and statistical information that can be the basis of animal breeding to animal production.
Ability to work independently and take responsibility
- Obtains information in the field of Animal Science, researches, evaluates, records,consults,plans projects and applies.
- Uses IT to get new information in animal production
Communication and Social Competence
- Transfers knowledge to people who work in the field at various levels, has communication skills,has the self -confidence in providing information and following technical developments.
- -Trains qualified zootechnicians to fulfill the needs of Turkey