|Program Learning Outcomes|
- Recognition of the basic elements and principles of art and design.
- Recognition of national/international artistic and cultural elements which can effect Graphic design practices.
- Identification of communication methods, communication elements and mass communication media
- Following and using the current applications, innovations and technological devolopments in line with the visual communication world.
- Using the information of ther field with the practices of other diciplines.
- Using the basic criteria of art and design, preparing creative, original, aesthetic and economic alternative solutions for visual communication problems.
- Using different materials, paints and technological tools in the process of design.
- Using research methods, techniques and dialectic to make access to information.
- Being competent in at least one foreign language to be able to understand and communicate in the field.
- Operating information and communication technologies effectively, both in learning process and design process.
Ability to work independently and take responsibility
- Being a responsible citizen with his/her awareness of social, cultural, scientific and artistic values.
- Ability to work effectively and take responsibility during individual or group work.
- Using time efficiently with planned, careful and disciplined work.
- Ability to read, understand and interpret his/her acquirements with a critical perspective.
Communication and Social Competence
- Having the self-confidence and ability of communicating, written, orally and visually.
- Establishing effective communication with his/her colleagues, employers and persons he/she works with.
- Showing personal and professional care in protecting the environment and defending the ethical and legal values of the profession.
- Being aware of the role and importance of graphic design in social life.
- Taking responsibility in the use of correct language when designing.
- Creating designs that serve its purpose, communicates successfully and reaches the target audience.