|Program Learning Outcomes|
- Has theoretical information of legal systems, rules, and review methods
- Has a basic knowledge of the codification process and how to use newly gained legal knowledge in their work environment.
- Has sufficient knowledge of the common laws that govern the use of skilled workers in the public and private sector
- Knows the historical and sociological development process of law and legal norms
- Has knowledge of the relevant regulations, decisions of judicial bodies, their development and the relevant scientific assessments.
- Communicates with colleagues in a foreign language and keeps up with international developments in the field of law.
- Develops critical thinking skills in order to re-interpret laws according to the needs of humanity
- Has general legal knowledge in the field of information systems and demonstrates the ability to use required soft wares
- Understands and uses the basic concepts of law; has the ability to conduct legal and normative research, predicts outcomes of decisions taken, develops strategical solutions while taking into account cause and effect relationships.
- Knows how to access and use local and international law sources.
- Knows the rules regulating the relationship between the state and society,and between the estate and the individual, and can interpret these rules.
- Has the ability to work in groups, participate in class activities, analyze hypothetical case studies and to attend professional and academic visits.
Ability to work independently and take responsibility
- Is legally objective and has an impartial attitude towards daily events, is honest and morally ethical; all of which are characteristics or equired of lawyers.
Communication and Social Competence
- Has written and oral communication skills, can convey ideas to other using persuasive speech, is capable of producing alternative solutions and can analyze information.
- Conducts scientific studies in the field.
- Has the skills needed to work as a judge, prosecutor, lawyer, notaryor legal counsel after graduating from the School of law.
- Takes on tasks; the administrative organization of the country´s governor, the governor, the chief of police, inspectors, also in areas such as banking and finance senior positions and so on.