|Program Learning Outcomes|
- Explains the basic concepts of the field, communication patterns, communication and cultural functions within the framework of communication as the basis of Communication Studies.
- Recognizes the national and global communication systems, the basic concepts, theories and principles.
- Holds information related to the fields as a basis; Instrumental Social Communications (Radio, TV, Film, Advertising, Public Relations, Journalism) within a terminological frame (=teleological) (Public Sphere, Public Opinion, Cultural Production Areas, Ci
- Has the knowledge and skills to use and/or explain how communication works in every aspect in different cultures, from individual to group, mass, institutional communication within the major tools of communication.
- Distinguishes non-scientific knowledge from the scientific method, and follows technological innovations in the field with the updated work.
- From an interdisciplinary perspective, acknowledged the concept of communication to synthesize information that Communication Studies has background from different areas like, Sociology, History, Psychology, Linguistics, Political Sciences, Anthropology a
- Produces thoughts and knowledge to understand and solve communication problems encountered in size of individual to global communications.
- As a requirement of competence to communicate effectively, has the ability to express himself/herself up, facing the people with correct understanding in environments in which he/she is capable of empathy sets.
- Organizes and/or actively participates in the social, artistic and cultural activities, reports events.
Ability to work independently and take responsibility
- Follows the local, national and international events with critical comments.
- Is able to work in the group as well as having the competence of the individual work
- Develops a sense of responsibility towards the society, as individuals, develops projects for the benefit of the community, leadership and entrepreneurial skills of intellectual exhibitions.
- Improves constantly himself/herself, as well as being open to professional developments in scientific, social, cultural and artistic fields according to his/her interests and abilities, identifying needs of learning
- Has rational thinking skills, creative thinking in written, oral, visual and so on, as well as using the methods and strategies, for the purpose of communicating thoughts.
Communication and Social Competence
- Has at least one foreign language in the European Language Portfolio (B) with the level of using the information in track and communicate with colleagues abroad.
- While accessing all kinds of information, using and transmitting of all other thoughts on the process and in all other practices of the profession strives to comply with ethical requirements and endeavors.
- Has basic skills and use these skills for mediating to the general population methods in the specific praxis areas, such as media literacy,
- Is competent to use required level of knowledge of the area and use of computer software as well as all means of communication (body language, verbal and nonverbal communication, newspapers, magazines, radio, television, cinema, internet and other informa
- Identifies learning needs and future career plan and perform accordingly.
- Has the knowledge of the legal framework related to the field.