|Program Learning Outcomes|
- To be able to acquire the skills to think theoretically and to evaluate in the field of cinema, television and radio
- To develop skills to do research and apply different areas of social sciences to professsional practices
- To educate qualified employee for production and administration in the field of cinema and television
- To acquire skills to solve problems with a scientific approach in the areas of radio, television and cinema.
- To acquire skills to express ideas and feelings by realizing written, oral and visual texts.
- To acquire skills to produce films and to make programs for radio, television and cinema
- To be able to use communication technologies to follow changes and to improve oneself in this respect
Ability to work independently and take responsibility
- To acquire creativeness, to use initiatives and to be able to act independently
- To follow the national and international contemporary issues and to acquire the skills to evaluate
Communication and Social Competence
- To acquire skills to work in coordination with and within a team in the process of production for radio, television and cinema.
- To acquire knowledge and skills about radio and television administration
- To build up a general knowledge for professionals, working in the radio, television and cinema sectors.