|Program Learning Outcomes|
- List and define the concepts of business management, and explain their relations to each other
- List and define the fundamental conceptual models, numerical and statistical techniques of business administartion and identify their advantages and disadvantages.
- List and define the relationship between the basic concepts of economy and business management ; indicate the strong and weak sides of each method.
- Explain how to create the fundamental conceptual models and how to apply numerical and statistical techniques that are used in business administration.
- Explain how to interpret the results gathered through the application and/or implementation of conceptual models and/or numerical and statistical methods of business management.
- Determine appropriate methods to solve business problems
- Evaluate the results that are obtained from applications of business management methods
- Use the basic numerical and statistical softwares
- Use the basic enterprise resource planning (ERP) softwares
Ability to work independently and take responsibility
- Take initiative individually or/and as a member of a team, lead and work effectively
- As well as professional development, improve him-/herself continuously in scientific, social, cultural and artistic fields according to his/her interests and abilities, identifying needs of learning.
- Follow latest developments in the field, and sustain personal and professional development with the awareness of the necessity of life long learning
- Use different resources in accordance with academic principles, synthesize the data gathered, and present them effectively in an unfamiliar field.
Communication and Social Competence
- Use Turkish and at least one foreign language in accordance with the requirements in academic and business context
- Perceive and interpret the feelings, ideas and behaviours of people appropriately, and express himself/herself accurately in written or oral format
- Recognize and apply social, scientific and professional ethical values.
- Determine the most appropriate approaches, implementations and methods of business management considering sectors, their sizes, resources, cultures, goals and objectives
- Monitor external factors such as industrial structures, competition, technologies, economics, politics, cultures that affects the activities of businesses and interpret their impact on businesses
- Question traditional approaches, methods and implementations; develop and implement alternative methods when required