|Program Learning Outcomes|
- Gains required information in the field of architecture, can use theoretical and practical knowledge together in architectural practice.
- Gains required foreign language knowledge about his/her occupancy at B1 level.
- Designs using the theoretical and practical knowledge gained in the field of architecture, examines and interprets facts and phenomenons by using scientific methods and techniques.
- Develops himself/herself continously by specifying his/ her needs toward his/her interest and talents, scientific, cultural, artistic and social areas as well as occupancy improvement.
- Collects data, develops designs, evaluates conclusions, identifies problems and develops solutions in the field of architecture.
Ability to work independently and take responsibility
- Takes responsibility , leads and works effectively as an individual and /or within a team.
- Prepares plans and projects individually for any kind of work in the field of architecture, does consulting and peer-reviewing.
- Takes responsibility in solving problems individually or as a team member, plans and manages activities concerning the development of subordinates.
- Defines the educational needs in the field of architecture, undertakes literature review, reaches knowledge and uses databases.
- Develops an attitude in favour of lifelong learning and uses gathered knowledge for public benefit.
Communication and Social Competence
- Generates public awareness in the field of architecture, acquires skills for sustainable use of design parameters.
- Effectively uses written and oral communication skills, follows and organizes seminars and meetings in the field of architecture, prepares projects and follows foreign publications using foreign language skills.
- Uses computer software, technologies of informatics and communication needed in the field of architecture.
- Applies basic architectural principles in the levels of building, interior design and urban design.
- Gains consciousness for identification and preservation of historical settings, prepares documents on historical monuments and sites, knows and uses required techniques for preparation of restoration projects.
- Develops sustainable architectural and urban design decisions, protects naturally and culturally significant buildings and sites and generates healthy buildings and environments.
- Develops, evaluates and applies an architectural project with a comprehensive plan from the design phase to the phase of application project (structural and environmental systems, safety issues, seperators, etc.).
- Understands the role of training, right and liabilities of employer and trainee in career development.
- Understands and interprets guidelines of structures under vertical and horizontal forces and development and implementation of contemporary structural systems.