|Program Learning Outcomes|
- They conceive the concepts and relationships between concepts related to German.
- They conceive the methods in relation to the production of scientific knowledge
- They know methods, strategies and techniques necessary to teach German and have the knowledge of assessment and evaluation.
- They acquire knowledge of the development, learning properties and learning difficulties of German learners
- They have conceptualisation skill of phenomena of German, investigate using scientific methods and techniques, evaluate data, describe problems, analyze, and develop recommendations and solutions
- They use the authentic resources related to German by benefiting from scientific research methods and techniques.
- They evaluate, choose and develop instructional materials suitable for subject area, student characteristics, acquirements and learning conditions.
- They know development properties and individual differences of students and apply the most appropriate teaching strategies, methods and techniques taking into account the characteristics and acquirements of German.
- They evaluate the acquirements of primary and secondary school students in a multidirectional way.
Ability to work independently and take responsibility
- They have responsibility as individual and group in order to solve the complicated problems that are not provisioned during teaching experiences.
- They fulfill the responsibility taken in individual and group works effectively; also they are aware of their individuality and use their creative and strong sides.
- They follow the recent developments and needs in German teaching, evaluate them and they are open to life-long learning.
- They evaluate knowledge and skills they acquired critically.
Communication and Social Competence
- They participate in art and culture activities; also they develop awareness and sensibility towards different cultures and values and reflect all these to the learning environment.
- They are sensitive to the actuality in national and global levels;also they can plan and apply professional projects and activities for the society in which they live
- They share their suggestions related to opinions and problems depending the data supported qualitatively and quantitatively and communicate with their colleagues, and follow developments in their field expressing themselves in German in daily and prof
- They can use information and communication technologies that are used in teaching German.
- They develop appropriate behaviors by acquiring knowledge and skills for moral values in social and professional life.
- They have individual and institutional communication skills to create a secure school climate and they are conscious about protecting environment and labor safety.
- They are aware of national and universal sensitivities expressed in National Education Law; also they have ideal behaviors in relation to individual tasks, the laws about rights and responsibilities.