|Program Learning Outcomes|
- Understands the characterictics of the development of students at primary and secondary schools
- Describes the field and funtions of French as a foreign language.
- Evaluates French teaching and related developments from different aspects by using scientific methods and techniques.
- Defines basic terms and principles of linguistics, French linguistics and foreign language education.
- Describes the cultural factors that may affect French teaching comparatively
- Describes the French Language Education Programme and the methods, strategies and techniques used within this programme.
- Describes the applications related to active communication with students.
- Uses appropriate methods and techniques for the development of students´ creative thinking and problem solving skills.
- Plans teaching and learning process considering individual differences and subject fields.
- Uses information Technologies effectively in both teaching planning and learning process.
- Uses methods and techniques efficiently required for student centered education considering students´ individual and cultural differences.
- Observes students´ progress by using different assessment and evaluation methods and techniques.
- Describes the methods of scientific data production in foreign langıage education
Ability to work independently and take responsibility
- Becomes a sensitive citizen towards school, society and world problems.
- Takesresponsibility individually or within a group to solve problems confronted in French language.
- Evaluates gathered information with a critical attitude by obtaining self-learning skills.
Communication and Social Competence
- Has a good communication with his/her students, collegues, school management and families.
- Uses information and communication technologies related to French language education effectively.
- Thinks about proficiency in French teaching and attempt for continuous development.
- Analyzes by following latest innovations in the field of French language education in his/her close environment, country and the world.