|Program Learning Outcomes|
- Explains the concepts and principles related to the subject areas of Primary Education (Mathematics, Turkish, Science and Technology, Life Science, Social Studies, Visual Arts, Music, Physical Education, etc.).
- Evaluates the characteristics of 1st-5th year primary school students´´ development along with their role in learning.
- Evaluates the significant people, events and phenomena in the historical process in terms of their effect on educational applications.
- Uses not only the 1st- 5th grades primary education programs (Turkish, Mathematics, Science and Technology, Social Science, Natural Science, Physical Education, Music, Visual Arts, etc.) but also the specific teaching strategies, methods and techniques of
- Makes a critique of art products in the light of information regarding art and describes their qualities.
- Utilizes the process of generating scientific knowledge in order to solve the problems which are encountered in Primary School Education.
- Utilizes appropriate methods and techniques for the development of students´ such high-order thinking skills as critical, creative as well as problem solving.
- Plans, implements and evaluates the process of teaching and learning by taking the characteristics of students´ development, individual differences as well as the properties of the subject area into account
- Evaluates students´ learning process by means of different methods and techniques of evaluation and assessment.
- Generates appropriate learning materials in order to create effective teaching and learning processes, and uses information and communication technologies effectively during this process.
Ability to work independently and take responsibility
- Takes responsibility both individually and within groups to solve problems encountered during the applications in primary education
- Monitors their performance and attempts to improve their professional knowledge and skills.
- Evaluates the information she/he gains in a critical way by acquiring autonomous learning skills
- Along with their professional development, improves himself/herself in scientific, cultural, artistic and social areas in accordance with his/her interests and abilities through identifying his/her needs.
- Exchanges his/her ideas and solutions related to the field of teaching in a written or oral way effectively
Communication and Social Competence
- Establishes effective communication with their students, colleagues, school management and families, and develops strategies to ensure families´ participation and support.
- Within the scope of the education system and school management, utilizes general objectives and basic principles of education in the application.
- Develops projects and activities in order to make the social environment livable.
- Makes self-assessment / personal opinion through observing the artistic and scientific activities as well as following the current national and international events.