|Program Learning Outcomes|
- Explains the theories of development, learning, and education related to pre-school children.
- Explains regulations, principles and education program about early childhood education.
- Explains basic concepts related to Science and Mathematics.
- Prepares an annual/daily plan by considering pre-school children´s developmental characteristics, individual differences, and their interests and needs.
- Uses family involvement strategies actively.
- Plans and conducts a scientific project , and do necessary analysis by using scientific research methodology .
- Designs and organizes educational environments in accordance with children´s developmental needs, physical conditions and principles of effective classroom management.
- Does multifaceted assessment and evaluation to support children´s development and provide long lasting educational effects.
- Applies appropriate methods and techniques to support children´s development from all perspectives.
- Chooses, prepares and uses materials appropriate for children´s developmental level and individual characteristics.
- Modifies education settings to accommodate children with special needs and applies an inclusive education.
- Uses information technology effectively to reach educational goals.
- Considers issues related to educational settings and daily life based on historical, philosophical and sociological perspectives.
Ability to work independently and take responsibility
- Takes an active role in individual and group activities and successfully finish the tasks.
- Has the ability to search, discover, create alternative solutions, reach information, think critically and engages in productive discussions for personal and professional improvement.
Communication and Social Competence
- Has the skills of active listening, empathy, self-expression, and use of communication technology for effective interpersonal communication.
- Improves him-/herself continuously in scientific, social, cultural and athletic field besides professional development.
- Has necessary skills and knowledge in the fields of music, games and drama.
- Shows critical, creative and independent thinking abilities and posseses a multi dimensional perspective on professional, social and cultural issues.
- Uses her/his knowledge in professional and daily life in accordance with social responsibility and ethics.