|Program Learning Outcomes|
- Explains the basic concepts and relationships between concepts in science.
- Recognizes students´ developmental and learning characteristics and difficulties.
- Explains the basic concepts of effective classroom management.
- Explains programs, strategies, methods and techniques related to the science and technology teaching.
- Explains application areas of science in everyday life.
- Offers solutions to problem situations encountered in classroom management.
- Uses appropriate methods and techniques for the development of students´ critical thinking, creative thinking and problem solving skills.
- Designs materials from the stuff around in accordance with the requirements of science and technology program and students.
- Queries information in the field of science and technology using scientific methods .
- Uses laboratory according to science and technology program in an appropriate and efficient manner.
- Applies contemporary teaching methods and techniques by which the student can construct their own knowledge.
Ability to work independently and take responsibility
- Takes responsibility as an individual and as a team member to solve problems related to the field.
- Has life-long learning awareness.
Communication and Social Competence
- Shares his/her knowledge and skills, problems and solutions that he/she identified by means of oral and written communication with the expert and non-expert people.
- Uses information and communication technologies effectively.
- Uses English sufficiently to follow developments in science and technology education.s .
- Sensitive to the agenda of the world and society events / developments .
- In addition to proffesional development,he/she improves himself/herself consistently for individual development in the scientific, social, cultural and sports areas in line with educational requirements.
- Has national and international sensibilities expressed in the Fundamental Law of National Education.
- Behaves in accordance with democracy, human rights, and social, scientific and proffesional ethical values