|Program Learning Outcomes|
- Explains the basic concepts and basic theories related to sports.
- Explains the regulations and educational program about sports education.
- Explains career development and career choice process.
- Explains scientific research method and techniques in sports sciences.
- Prepares annual and daily training plans by considering ahtletes´ developmental characteristics, individual differences,their interests and needs.
- Uses sports and training involvement strategies actively.
- Plans and conducts a scientific project , and does necessary analysis by using scientific research methodology related to the sport branch.
- Explains training practices appropriate for clients with different development and characteristics
- Designs and organizes training environments for athletes and team.
- Becomes sensitive and tolerant of athletes about multicultural and a diversity of issues.
- Does training practices appropriate for different educational levels
- Uses various training methods to support athletes´ development and provide long lasting educational effects.
- Chooses, prepares and uses materials that are appropriate for athletes´ developmental level and individual characteristics.
- Uses educational technology effectively to reach training and performance goals.
Ability to work independently and take responsibility
- Has an active role in individual and group activities and successfully finishes the tasks in group work in sports areas.
- Has the ability to search, discover, create alternative solutions, reach information, think critically and engage in productive discussions for personal and professional growth.
Communication and Social Competence
- Has the skills of active listening, empathy, self-expression, and use of communication technology for effective interpersonal communication.
- In additon to occupational skills, develops himself/herself on scientific, cultural and artistic areas according to his/her own abilities.
- Acts colloboratively and cooperatively with her/his colleagues in work place .
- Acts appropriately within professional ethical standarts.