|Program Learning Outcomes|
- Defines the sport organization in our country and explains their problems.
- Understands the knowledge, skills and values related to sport organizations´´ management at the highest level.
- Recognizes the sports facilities and technologies, follows their progress and uses information technology in accordance with the sport sciences.
- Analysis the internal and external environment of sport organizations, solves its problems and makes decisions in accordance with the changing conditions.
- Understands how managerial decision-making process is affected by the organizational culture and ethical values of sport organization.
- Acquires the knowledge and the culture of sport, adopts the philosophy of Olympism, has the skills of explaining and spreading this philosophy in society.
- Understands and interprets the technical tactics and managerial skills of chosen sports branch.
- Uses the communiction skills in the sport organization management process.
- Develops the financial strategies for sport organizations, evaluates the budget, revenue sources and expenditure, explains the elements of sports marketing.
- Has knowledge about human anatomy and physiology.
- Knows the importance of nutrition for health and performance.
- Practises the management functions and organization principle to sport organization
- Becomes sensitive and tolerant of athletes about multicultural and diversity issues.
- Uses educational technology effectively to reach training and performance goals.
Ability to work independently and take responsibility
- Has an active role in individual and group activities and successfully finishes the tasks in group work in sports areas.
- Has the ability to search, discover, create alternative solutions, reach information, think critically and engage in productive discussions for personal and professional growth.
Communication and Social Competence
- Has the skills of active listening, empathy, self-expression, and use of communication technology for effective interpersonal communication.
- In additon to occupational skills, develops himself on scientific, cultural and artistic areas according to his own abilities and needs.
- Acts appropriately with professional ethical standards
- Acts colloboratively and cooperatively with her/his colleagues in work place