|Program Learning Outcomes|
- Evaluate the developmets in the field of Physics by using scientific methods and techniques.
- Combine the knowledge in the field of physics with the other scientific area.
- Explain the basic concepts and principles in the field of physics.
- Identify problems in the field of physics and for the solutions apply the analytical and simulative methods.
- Inform the specialist or non-specialist groups, orally or in writing on issues related to physics.
- Explain the methods of producing scientific knowledge in the field of physics.
- Reach the Information in the field of physics, for the purpose of classification, and uses.
- Use the advanced theoretical and practical knowledge acquired in the field of physics.
- Design experiments in the field of physics.
- Use the information technologies in Physics area for their purpose.
Ability to work independently and take responsibility
- Take responsibility as a team or alone to overcome the problems encountered in the field of physics .
- Plan and manage the activities for the professional developments of emplyees under his/her responsibilities.
- Classify, use and critically evaluate the knowledg taken by his/her efforts.
- Know that learning process is life-long and acts accordingly.
Communication and Social Competence
- Both with colleagues, as well as off the field of builds relationships ethically use information, communication technologies. Define necessities in learning in scientific, social, cultural and artistic areas and improve himself/herself accordingly.
- Have knowledge of a foreign language at least monitoring developments in the field of physics.
- Know the importance of individual development.
- Monitor the developments in the field of physics, learn and evaluate in terms of social ethics.