|Program Learning Outcomes|
- Recognizes the relationship between different areas of Mathematics and ties between Mathematics and other disciplines.
- Knows at least one computer programming language
- Is able to prove Mathematical facts encountered in secondary school.
- Recognizes the importance of basic notions in Algebra, Analysis and Topology
- Is able to express basic theories of mathematics properly and correctly both written and verbally
- Uses effective scientific methods and appropriate technologies to solve problems
- Expresses clearly the relationship between objects while constructing a model
- Draws mathematical models such as formulas, graphs and tables and explains them
- Is able to mathematically reorganize, analyze and model problems encountered.
Communication and Social Competence
- Has sufficient knowledge of foreign language to be able to understand Mathematical concepts and communicate with other mathematicians
- In addition to professional skills, the student improves his/her skills in other areas of his/her choice such as in scientific, cultural, artistic and social fields
- Knows programming techniques and is able to write a computer program
- Is able to do mathematics both individually and in a group.
- Develops maturity of mathematical reasoning and writes and develops mathematical proofs.