|Program Learning Outcomes|
- Explain the importance of demand and supply in economy sciece and the well-running conditions of the market economy
- Define the role of pricing within the event advantage of the market economy
- Define the role of the state in economy, money and financial policies, the central bank and the structure of the market
- Perceive the costs and benefits arising from the global economy
- Produce nymerical and policy options when confronted with problems
- Use quantitative and qualitative techniques of model building, decoding and interpretation
- Use the theory of economics in the analysis of economic events
- Use computer programs, do synthesis and present prepared data efficiently
- Apply the methods of economic analysis.
- Analyze at conceptual level and aquire abiliy in comparing, interpreting, evaluating and synthesizing in order to develop solutions to problems
Ability to work independently and take responsibility
- Take responsibility individually and/or in a team, take leadership and work effectively
- Follow innovative developments in the field being aware of the necessity of lifelong learning and improving him-/herself
- Use of different sources about an unfamiliar field within academic principles, synthesize gained data and present effectively
Communication and Social Competence
- Use Turkish and at least one foreign language in accordance with the requirements of academic and work life
- Understand and interpret related peoples´ feelings, thoughts and behaviours correctly; express him-/herself accurately in written and oral language
- Question traditional attitudes, applications and methods, develop and apply new methods when needed.
- Recognize and apply social, scientific and professional ethical values.