|Program Learning Outcomes|
- Explain the importance of demand and supply in economy science and the well-running conditions of the market economy
- Define the role of pricing within the event advantage of the market economy.
- Define the role of the state in economy, money and financial policies, the central bank and the structure of the market.
- Perceive the costs and benefits arising from the global economy
- Produce numerical and policy options when confronted with problems.
- Use quantitative and qualitative techniques of model building, decoding and interpretation.
- Use the theory of economics in the analysis of economic events.
- Use computer programs, do synthesis and present prepared data efficiently.
- Apply the methods of economic analysis.
- Analyze at conceptual level and acquires ability in comparing, interpreting, evaluating and synthesizing in order to develop solutions to problems
Ability to work independently and take responsibility
- Take responsibility individually and / or in a team, take leadership and work effectively.
- Follow innovative developments in the field being aware of the necessity of lifelong learning and improving him-/herself..
- Use of different sources about an unfamiliar field within academic principles, synthesize gained data and presents effectively.
Communication and Social Competence
- Use Turkish and at least one foreign language in accordance with the requirements of academic and work life.
- Understand and interpret related people´s feelings, thoughts, and behaviours correctly; expresse him-/herself accurately in written and oral language.
- Question traditional attitudes, applications and methods, develop and apply new methods when needed.
- Recognize and apply social, scientific and professional ethical values.