|Program Learning Outcomes|
- Has the conceptual and theoretical competence to explain the phenomena in the disciplines of Political Science and International Relations.
- Identifies the international and national issues by methodologies used in the disciplines of Political Science and International Relations; chooses the appropriate analysis techniques across the issues and applies the appropriate empirical studies.
- Becomes skilful at following and interpreting different social areas in international and national levels and also applies the problem-solving oriented practices.
- Collects, reviews and analyzes the data obtained which necessary for modelling applications in the Social Science.
Ability to work independently and take responsibility
- Individually and/or in a team, takes responsibility, leadership, and works effectively.
- In recognition of the need for lifelong learning, follows the latest developments in the field and improves himself/herself.
Communication and Social Competence
- Uses Turkish, and at least one more foreign language, in accordance with the requirements of academic and work life.
- Understands and interprets the feelings, thoughts and behaviors of related persons correctly; and expresses himself/herself in written and oral forms accurately.
- Improves his/herself constantly by defining educational requirements considering interests and talents in scientific, cultural, art and social fields besides career development.
- Questions traditional approaches, practices and methods; and develops and applies new study methods if necessary.
- Recognizes and implements social, scientific and professional ethical values.
- Develops skills of defining and analyzing the international, regional and national oriented issues, producing appropriate conflict-resolution techniques and negotiation skills.
- Develops critical thinking skills.