|Program Learning Outcomes|
- Describes the main concepts, sources, principles, values, and philosophy of the Religion of Islam.
- Explains the effects of the phenomenon of religion on the forming of structure, changing, and progression of the society and human being.
- Explains the processes of the forming and developing of Islamic history and civilization.
- Describes socio-cultural, religious, political, and economic structures of the Islamic societies.
- Reads, explains, and interprets the main religious texts.
- Reaches the true religious knowledge by using scientific methods and techniques, and evaluates and uses that knowledge.
- Determines the main religious problems and produces some solutions according to modern needs.
- Acquires knowledge and skills in the fields of Islamic history, culture, art, and literature.
- Conveys the accumulations acquired to the religious field.
Ability to work independently and take responsibility
- Classifies and examines the accumulation of knowledge and historical experience acquired in the history of Islamic sciences.
- Supports attitudes and acts fitted to the unifying, integrating and reconciling role of religious values in society.
- Expresses truly Islam in terms of belief, worship, moral and acts and procedures.
Communication and Social Competence
- Realizes that religion, science, art, philosophy, and moral are mutually complementary elements and that they must be considered as a whole.
- Respects the beliefs and the values attributed holiness, and supports the culture of coexisting.
- Improves professional development, as well as interest in accordance with the capabilities of scientific, social, cultural and artistic fields constantly itself by identifying learning needs.
- Works in the fields of practical religious services, religious education and teaching.