|Program Learning Outcomes|
- 1-Describes the main concepts, sources, principles, values, and philosophy of the Religion of Islam.
- 2-Explains the effects of the phenomenon of religion on the forming of structure, changing, and progression of the society and human being.
- 3-Explains the processes of the forming and developing of Islamic history and civilization.
- 4-Understanding the differences in religion, their reasons for similarities and differences to be.
- 5-Guides the students to recognise different religions and beliefs.
- 6-Reads, explains, and interprets the main religious texts
- 7-Reaches the true religious knowledge by using scientific methods and techniques, and evaluates and uses that knowledge.
- 8-Evaluates the developments on religion and ethics teaching related using scientific methods and techniques multi-facetedly.
Ability to work independently and take responsibility
- 9-Acts in accordance with the regulations describing the individuals´ tasks,rights and responsibilities.
- 10-Takes responsibility as an individual and also as a member of the team to solve unforeseen problems encountered at religion and ethics teaching applications.
- 11-.Provides the students´ with awareness of the development in the history of religion.
- 12-Guides the students to comprehend the relationship between religion-inspiration-mind and science
Communication and Social Competence
- 13- Organizes alternative activities contributing to the formation of the culture of negotiation and peace, religion,national unity and integrity considering the individual differences.
- 14-.Uses the teaching methods,techniques,materials and resources,measurement and evaluation tools appropriate for religion and ethics teaching.
- 15-Recognizes the national and international cultural elements that can affect the religion and ethics teaching practices.