|Program Learning Outcomes|
- Has the basic knowledge of math, science and civil engineering
- Has a good commman of basic concepts, theories and principles in civil engineering.
- Independently reviews and learns the applications, makes a critical assessment of the problems faced with, selects the proper technique to formulate problems and propose solutions
- Designs a system, a component or a process in order to meet the needs of various engineering problems within technical, economic, environmental, manufacturability, sustainability limitations.
- Gains the abiltiy to work effectively as a member in interdisciplinary teams
- Designs and carries out experiments in the fields of civil engineering, and interprets the results and the data obtained from the experiments
- Selects and uses the modern techniques and tools necessary for engineering practice
Ability to work independently and take responsibility
- Identifies proper sources of information and databases, reaches them and uses them efficiently.
- Follows the advancements in science and technology being aware of the necessity of lifelong learning and continuously improves her/himself.
Communication and Social Competence
- Gains the ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Uses the computers and information technologies related with civil engineering actively.
- Continuously improves her/himself by defining necessities in learning in scientific, social, cultural and artistic areas besides the occupational requirements.
- Communicates using technical drawing
- Constantly improves her/himself by identifying the training needs in scientific, cultural, artistic and social fields.
- Has an awareness of professional and ethical responsibility
- Has an understanding of entrepreneurship and innovation subjects, and is knowledgeable of contemporary issues.
- Has the required knowledge in project management, workplace practices, employee health, environmental and occupational safety; and the legal implications of engineering applications.