|Program Learning Outcomes|
- Uses Fundamental Geological information, having necessary information in Mathematical and Natural sciences and employs theoretical and applied information in these areas in engineering solutions. Identifies, formulizes and solves geological problems. Real
- Uses necessary techniques and instruments for geological applications Identifies rock types, draws geological maps and cross sections. Investigates and reports all kinds of natural resources and geological hazards
- Thinks, interprets, analyzes and synthesizes geological events in 3D. Chooses and applies necessary methods and instruments for engineering applications. Uses the information technology effectively.
- Designs and performs experiments, collects data and interprets the results.
Ability to work independently and take responsibility
- Works and undertakes responsibility in solving geological problems both individually and in multidiciplinary working groups
- Investigates to obtain scientific information, and uses data bases and other data sources actively. Has an awareness of life long learning; follows developments in science and technology to keep up to date
Communication and Social Competence
- Initiates effective interactions in Turkish both orally and in written form, and speaks at least one foreign language. Defines necessities in learning in scientific, social, cultural and artistic areas and improves himself/herself continuously.
- Knows job related and ethical responsibilities, project management, office applications and safety, and realizes juridical responsibilities of engineering applications. Knows the universal and societal effects of engineering solutions and applications. Ha