|Program Learning Outcomes|
- Student become equipped with the basic knowledge of math, science and engineering
- Students gain a command of basic concepts, theories and principles in mechanical engineering
- Students are able to design and carry out experiments in the basic fields of mechanical engineering, and interpret the results and the data obtained from the experiments
- Students become equipped with a variety of skills and knowledge regarding engineering techniques
- Students are able to design a system, component or process in order to meet the needs of various engineering problems within technical, economic, environmental, manufacturability, and sustainability limits.
Ability to work independently and take responsibility
- Students independently review and learn the applications in an enterprise, make a critical assessment of the problems faced with, formulate problems and propose solutions by selecting the proper technique
- Students take initiative in identification, design, development and use of a product or production process.
- Students become aware of the necessity of lifelong learning and continuously self-renew
Communication and Social Competence
- Students use English effectively for technical or non-technical topics orally or in wirtten form.
- Students become effective in using computer, computer-aided drafting, design, analysis, and presentation
- Students have good communicatino skills with a tendency to work in teams, and are able to work effectively as a member of an interdisciplinary team
- Students become aware of the technical and ethical responsibilities, as well as being inquisitive and innovative