|Program Learning Outcomes|
- Has sufficient background in the fields of Mathematics, Science and Textile Engineering
- Uses the knowledge obtained from the basic sciences and engineering in the field of textile engineering
- Does process analysis, Identifies problems, interprets and evaluates data in the field of textile engineering
- Selects and uses modern techniques and tools for engineering applications
- Has the skills of designing experiments, data collection, cognitive analysis and interpretation of the results
Ability to work independently and take responsibility
- Works effectively both individually and as a team member and takes responsibility
- Searches literature, has access to information, uses databases and other sources of information
- Recognizes the need of lifelong learning; follows developments in science and technology and renews self continuosly
Communication and Social Competence
- Follows developments in the field in a foreign language, has good communication skills with colleagues.
- Defines learning requirements in scientific, social, cultural and artistic areas and improves himself/herself accordingly.
- Has effective oral and written communication skills.
- Uses information and communication technologies and softwares at a required level
- Has the professional and ethical responsibility.
- Has the necessary awareness on the fields of occupational health and safety, legal side of engineering applications and environmental health.
- Has required competence in project management, entrepreneurship and innovation.