|Program Learning Outcomes|
- Has capability in those fields of mathematics and physics that form the foundations of engineering.
- Grasps the main knowledge in the basic topics of electrical and electronic engineering.
- Comprehends the functional integrity of the knowledge gathered in the fields of basic engineering and electrical-electronics engineering.
- Identifies problems and analyzes the identified problems based on the gathered professional knowledge.
- Formulates and solves a given theoretical problem using the knowledge of basic engineering.
- Has aptitude for computer and information technologies
- Knows English at a level adequate to comprehend the main points of a scientific text, either general or about his profession, written in English.
- Has the ability to apply the knowledge of electrical-electronic engineering to profession-specific tools and devices.
- Has the ability to write a computer code towards a specific purpose using a familiar programming language.
Ability to work independently and take responsibility
- Has the ability to work either through a purpose oriented program or in union within a group where responsibilities are shared.
- Has the aptitude to identify proper sources of information, reaches them and uses them efficiently.
Communication and Social Competence
- Becomes able to communicate with other people with a proper style and uses an appropriate language.
- Internalizes the ethical values prescribed by his profession in particular and by the professional life in general.
- Has consciousness about the scientific, social, historical, economical and political facts of the society, world and age lived in.