|Program Learning Outcomes|
- Utilizes computer systems and softwares
- Is equipped with a variety of skills and techniques in engineering.
- Generates solutions for the problems in other disciplines by using statistical techniques
- Designs a system, component or process so as to meet various engineering needs within technical, economic, environmental, manufacturability, sustainability limitations.
Ability to work independently and take responsibility
- Comprehends visual, database and web programming techniques and has the ability of writing objective program
- Examines and learns applications in an enterprise independently, makes critical assesments of problems, formulates problems and selects suitable techniques for solutions.
- Leads the identification, development and usage of a product or production method.
- Is aware of the need for lifelong learning and self-renew
Communication and Social Competence
- Has effective oral and written English for technical or non-technical use
- Uses computers very effectively, makes computer-aided drafting, designs, analysis, and presentations.
- Improves constantly itself , as well as professional development scientific, social, cultural and artistic fields according to his/her interests and abilities identifying needs of learning.
- Is aware of the technical and ethical responsibilities, has inquisitive and innovative quality