|Course Title||Code||Semester||L+P Hour||Credits||ECTS|
|Technical Drawing *||TMD 112||2||1||2||4|
|Prerequisites and co-requisites|
|Recommended Optional Programme Components||None|
|Language of Instruction||Turkish|
|Course Level||First Cycle Programmes (Bachelor's Degree)|
|Course Coordinator||Prof.Dr. Ali Musa BOZDOĞAN|
İmprove students´ drawing skills, improve multidirectional drawing skills on an object, provide having knowledge about projection, sectional view etc.. which drawing is often used in engineering
Tools in Technical Drawing, Line classification and using of its. Lines, pillars, angles and polygon drawing. Drawing of Arch, Tangent, Ellipse, Parabole, Hyperbole, Loop, Cycloid, Epicycloid, Hypocycloid, Helix. Drawing of Parallel and conical perspectives. Drawing of Conical projection, parallel projection, epure. Drawing of Latent edge. Order of preference of lines. Drawing of Full section, half section, broken section, profile section, segment cross-sectional. Hatching and hachure. Dimensioning and rules. Scales.
|Course's Contribution To Program|
|No||Program Learning Outcomes||Contribution|
Having knowledge on natural and applied sciences and basic engineering; combination of their theoretical and practical knowledge on fisheries engineering applications.
2. Assessment of data scientifically on fisheries engineering, determining and solving the problems
3. Uses theoretical and practical knowledge in the field of fisheries to design; investigates and interprets events and phenomena usig scientific methods and techniques.
4. Collecting data in fisheries science, making the basic experimental studies, evaluating the results, identifying the problems and developing methods of solution
5. Having plan any study related to fisheries science as an individually, managing and consulting.
6.Learning the knowledge by the determining learning needs; developing positive attitude towards lifelong learning
7. Communicating oral and written in expertise field, monitoring the seminars and meeting in expertise field, following the foreign language publication.
8. Improving life-long learning attitude and using the information to the public interest.
9. Creating public awareness about fisheries and having the ability to ensure sustainable use of aquatic resources.
10. Communicating oral and written effectively, participating the seminars and meetings in expertise field, following the foreign language publications.
11. Using the informatics and communicating technology
12. Improves constantly itself , as well as professional development scientific, social, cultural and artistic fields according to his/her interests and abilities identifying needs of learning.
13. Gaining competence to determine the current status of aquatic resources and its sustainable use, water pollution and control, and biotechnology areas.
14. Having ability to promote the study about aquaculture techniques by saving the natural environment, fishery diseases, fishing and processing technology, structure of fishery sector, problems and solution of their expertise field
15. Ability to act in accordance with the regulation, social, scientific, cultural, and ethical values on fisheries field
|1||Tools in Technical Drawing, Line classification and using of its.||Homework and exercise.|
|2||Lines, pillars, angles and polygon drawing.||Homework and exercise.|
|3||Drawing of Arch, Tangent, Ellipse.||Homework and exercise.|
|4||Drawing of Parabole, Hyperbole, Loop.||Homework and exercise.|
|5||Drawing of Cycloid, Epicycloid, Hypocycloid.||Homework and exercise.|
|6||Drawing of Helix.||Homework and exercise.|
|7||Drawing of Parallel perspective||Homework and exercise.|
|8||Mid-term exam||Study lecture notes|
|9||Drawing of Conical perspective.||Homework and exercise.|
|10||Drawing of Conical projection, parallel projection, epure||Homework and exercise.|
|11||Drawing of Latent edge, Order of preference of lines.||Homework and exercise.|
|12||Drawing of Full section, half section.||Homework and exercise.|
|13||Drawing of Broken section, profile section, segment cross-sectional.||Homework and exercise.|
|14||Hatching and hachure.||Homework and exercise.|
|15||Dimensioning and rules. Scales.||Homework and exercise.|
|16-17||Final exam||Study lecture notes.|
|Recommended or Required Reading|
Bastaban,S., Öztürk,İ., 1999. Teknik Resim. Bakanlar Matbaacılık, 213 s.