|Course Title||Code||Semester||L+P Hour||Credits||ECTS|
|Prerequisites and co-requisites|
|Recommended Optional Programme Components||None|
|Language of Instruction||Turkish|
|Course Level||First Cycle Programmes (Bachelor's Degree)|
|Course Coordinator||Asst.Prof.Dr. Şadi YILMAZ|
To be able to understand the basic mechanics subject.
Vectors, Motion in one dimension, Motion in two dimension, Newton's motion of law
|1) Interpret the basic mechanic problems|
|2) Explain the daily words in terms of mechanics.|
|3) Use the basic mechanic subjects according to his/her aim.|
|Course's Contribution To Program|
|No||Program Learning Outcomes||Contribution|
Having knowledge on natural and applied sciences and basic engineering; combination of their theoretical and practical knowledge on fisheries engineering applications.
2. Assessment of data scientifically on fisheries engineering, determining and solving the problems
3. Uses theoretical and practical knowledge in the field of fisheries to design; investigates and interprets events and phenomena usig scientific methods and techniques.
4. Collecting data in fisheries science, making the basic experimental studies, evaluating the results, identifying the problems and developing methods of solution
5. Having plan any study related to fisheries science as an individually, managing and consulting.
6.Learning the knowledge by the determining learning needs; developing positive attitude towards lifelong learning
7. Communicating oral and written in expertise field, monitoring the seminars and meeting in expertise field, following the foreign language publication.
8. Improving life-long learning attitude and using the information to the public interest.
9. Creating public awareness about fisheries and having the ability to ensure sustainable use of aquatic resources.
10. Communicating oral and written effectively, participating the seminars and meetings in expertise field, following the foreign language publications.
11. Using the informatics and communicating technology
12. Improves constantly itself , as well as professional development scientific, social, cultural and artistic fields according to his/her interests and abilities identifying needs of learning.
13. Gaining competence to determine the current status of aquatic resources and its sustainable use, water pollution and control, and biotechnology areas.
14. Having ability to promote the study about aquaculture techniques by saving the natural environment, fishery diseases, fishing and processing technology, structure of fishery sector, problems and solution of their expertise field
15. Ability to act in accordance with the regulation, social, scientific, cultural, and ethical values on fisheries field
|1||Physics and measurement, Dimensional analysis, Units, unit conversation||Read the relevant chapter in the book||Lecture|
|2||Physical quantities (scalar, vector) and their properties.||Read the relevant chapter in the book||Lecture|
|3||Laws of motion, speed (average speed, instantaneous speed), acceleration (average acceleration, sudden acceleration), practice.||Read the relevant chapter in the book||Lecture|
|4||Motion with constant acceleration in one dimension, free falling bodies, practice.||Read the relevant chapter in the book||Lecture|
|5||Two-dimensional motion (sweat displacement, velocity and acceleration vectors), Two-dimensional motion with constant acceleration.||Read the relevant chapter in the book|
|6||Projectile motion and applications||Read the relevant chapter in the book||Lecture|
|7||Uniform circular motion and its applications, the relative velocity and relative acceleration, high-speed relative motion||Read the relevant chapter in the book||Lecture|
|8||Midterm exam||Midterm exam||Testing|
|9||Laws of motion, the concept of force, Newton's laws||Read the relevant chapter in the book||Lecture|
|10||Circular motion and other applications of Newton's laws||Read the relevant chapter in the book||Lecture|
|11||Work an denergy||Read the relevant chapter in the book||Lecture|
|12||Work and kinetic energy, power, conservation of energy||Read the relevant chapter in the book||Lecture|
|13||Work and kinetic energy, power, conservation of energy||Read the relevant chapter in the book||Lecture|
|14||Momentum and its conservation.||Read the relevant chapter in the book||Lecture|
|15||Momentum and its conservation.||Read the relevant chapter in the book||Lecture|
|16-17||Final Exam||Final Exam||Testing|
|Recommended or Required Reading|
Fizik Klasik ve modern, F. J. Keller, W. E. Gettys, M. J. Skove. McGraw Hill, Inc.,1993 Fizik İlkeleri, F. J. Bueche, D. A. Jerde Çeviri Editörü Kemal Çolakoğlu, Palme yayıncılık Fen ve Müh. İçin Fizik I R.A. Serway Çeviri Editörü Kemal Çolakoğlu, Palme yayıncılık. Fen Bilimcileri&Müh. İçin Fizik Giancoli Çeviri Editörü Gülsen Önengüt, Akademi yayıncılık.