|Course Title||Code||Semester||L+P Hour||Credits||ECTS|
|Mechanization of Aquaculture||SUF 310||6||1||2||3|
|Prerequisites and co-requisites||yok|
|Recommended Optional Programme Components||None|
|Language of Instruction||Turkish|
|Course Level||First Cycle Programmes (Bachelor's Degree)|
|Course Coordinator||Prof.Dr. Suat DİKEL|
To image the Tools, equipments and machines used in aquaculture, to compere the fish culture tecniques
In this course, Tools, equipments and machines used in aquaculture were introduced, and explain that how it is used and what for it is used.
|1) Aquacultural Tools and equipment explained|
|2) compare the primitive and modern aquacultural instruments|
|3) define to differences between culture techniqes|
|4) Aquaculture tools and equipments are learned|
|5) Size grading and fish counters are learned|
|6) Oxigen generator and aerators are leared|
|7) Fish feeders are learned are leared|
|8) Filtering equipments are known|
|9) heating and cooling are leared|
|10) Energy equipments are leared|
|11) Harvest and automatic harves pumps are leared|
|12) Cleanless and security equipments are leared|
|13) Turkey and World aquacultural mechanizations are leared|
|14) An importance of aquacultural mechanization for industrial production|
|Course's Contribution To Program|
|No||Program Learning Outcomes||Contribution|
Having knowledge on natural and applied sciences and basic engineering; combination of their theoretical and practical knowledge on fisheries engineering applications.
2. Assessment of data scientifically on fisheries engineering, determining and solving the problems
3. Uses theoretical and practical knowledge in the field of fisheries to design; investigates and interprets events and phenomena usig scientific methods and techniques.
4. Collecting data in fisheries science, making the basic experimental studies, evaluating the results, identifying the problems and developing methods of solution
5. Having plan any study related to fisheries science as an individually, managing and consulting.
6.Learning the knowledge by the determining learning needs; developing positive attitude towards lifelong learning
7. Communicating oral and written in expertise field, monitoring the seminars and meeting in expertise field, following the foreign language publication.
8. Improving life-long learning attitude and using the information to the public interest.
9. Creating public awareness about fisheries and having the ability to ensure sustainable use of aquatic resources.
10. Communicating oral and written effectively, participating the seminars and meetings in expertise field, following the foreign language publications.
11. Using the informatics and communicating technology
12. Improves constantly itself , as well as professional development scientific, social, cultural and artistic fields according to his/her interests and abilities identifying needs of learning.
13. Gaining competence to determine the current status of aquatic resources and its sustainable use, water pollution and control, and biotechnology areas.
14. Having ability to promote the study about aquaculture techniques by saving the natural environment, fishery diseases, fishing and processing technology, structure of fishery sector, problems and solution of their expertise field
15. Ability to act in accordance with the regulation, social, scientific, cultural, and ethical values on fisheries field
|1||Classification of aquacultural mechanization equipments||Reading a course book related with course|
|2||Introduction of out door and research equipments||Reading a course book related with course|
|3||aquacultural mechanization, stocking eqipments; ponds, tanks, cages.||Reading a course book related with course|
|4||Filter mechanization and filtering parts and sterilisation||Reading a course book related with course|
|5||Air pumping, Oxygen and airl mechanization tools||Reading a course book related with course|
|6||heating and cooling||Reading a course book related with course|
|7||Energy equipment||Reading a course book related with course|
|9||Fish grading||Reading a course book related with course|
|10||Harvest and automatic harves pumps||Reading a course book related with course|
|11||Feeding equipments and hand feeding techniques||Reading a course book related with course|
|12||Feeding equipments and hand feeding techniques||Reading a course book related with course|
|13||Cleanless and security equipments||Reading a course book related with course|
|14||Turkey and World aquacultural mechanizations||Reading a course book related with course|
|15||An importance of aquacultural mechanization for industrial production||Reading a course book related with course|
|Recommended or Required Reading|