|Course Title||Code||Semester||L+P Hour||Credits||ECTS|
|Preparation of Projects for Aquaculture Facilities *||SUF 406||8||1||2||3|
|Prerequisites and co-requisites||Yok|
|Recommended Optional Programme Components||None|
|Language of Instruction||Turkish|
|Course Level||First Cycle Programmes (Bachelor's Degree)|
|Course Coordinator||Prof.Dr. Mahmut YANAR|
The main aim of this lecture is to teach students about details of technical and architectural aspects and economical analyses of a aquaculture project.
General information about the preparation of aquaculture projects, description of technical and economical terms, characteristics of projects for aquaculture facilities, details of technical and architectural aspects and economical analyses of a model aquaculture project.
|Course's Contribution To Program|
|No||Program Learning Outcomes||Contribution|
Having knowledge on natural and applied sciences and basic engineering; combination of their theoretical and practical knowledge on fisheries engineering applications.
2. Assessment of data scientifically on fisheries engineering, determining and solving the problems
3. Uses theoretical and practical knowledge in the field of fisheries to design; investigates and interprets events and phenomena usig scientific methods and techniques.
4. Collecting data in fisheries science, making the basic experimental studies, evaluating the results, identifying the problems and developing methods of solution
5. Having plan any study related to fisheries science as an individually, managing and consulting.
6.Learning the knowledge by the determining learning needs; developing positive attitude towards lifelong learning
7. Communicating oral and written in expertise field, monitoring the seminars and meeting in expertise field, following the foreign language publication.
8. Improving life-long learning attitude and using the information to the public interest.
9. Creating public awareness about fisheries and having the ability to ensure sustainable use of aquatic resources.
10. Communicating oral and written effectively, participating the seminars and meetings in expertise field, following the foreign language publications.
11. Using the informatics and communicating technology
12. Improves constantly itself , as well as professional development scientific, social, cultural and artistic fields according to his/her interests and abilities identifying needs of learning.
13. Gaining competence to determine the current status of aquatic resources and its sustainable use, water pollution and control, and biotechnology areas.
14. Having ability to promote the study about aquaculture techniques by saving the natural environment, fishery diseases, fishing and processing technology, structure of fishery sector, problems and solution of their expertise field
15. Ability to act in accordance with the regulation, social, scientific, cultural, and ethical values on fisheries field
|1||General concept and regulation for projects||student comes with lecture notes|
|2||main characteristics of projects for aquaculture facilities,||reading the lecture notes|
|3||Technical specifications and architectural structures of the fish ponds||reading the lecture notes|
|4||Preparation of economic analysis and feasibility report of the project||reading the lecture notes|
|5||Projecting of a model trout farm||reading the lecture notes and preparation for the project|
|6||Projecting of a model trout farm||reading the lecture notes and preparation for the project|
|7||Projecting of a model seabream farm||reading the lecture notes and preparation for the project|
|8||Midterm exam, discussion of answers of quaestions||study for the midterm exam|
|9||Projecting of a model seabream farm||reading the lecture notes and preparation for the project|
|10||Projecting of a model seabass farm||reading the lecture notes and preparation for the project|
|11||Projecting of a model seabass farm||reading the lecture notes and preparation for the project|
|12||Projecting of a model goldfish farm||reading the lecture notes and preparation for the project|
|13||Projecting of a model goldfish farm||reading the lecture notes and preparation for the project|
|14||evaluation of the project||preparaton for the project|
|15||evaluation of the project||preparaton for the project|
|16-17||final exam||study for the final exam|
|Recommended or Required Reading|
Ders Notu ve Kitaplar