|Course Title||Code||Semester||L+P Hour||Credits||ECTS|
|Turkish Language I *||UTD 101||1||2||2||2|
|Prerequisites and co-requisites||Yok|
|Recommended Optional Programme Components||None|
|Language of Instruction||Turkish|
|Course Level||First Cycle Programmes (Bachelor's Degree)|
|Course Coordinator||Prof.Dr. Engin ÇETİN|
To understand the richness of Turkish language, to use correct language in written and spoken environments, the relationship between language and culture to teach the importance of understanding the language, understand the rules that should be considered in correspondence.
What is language The significance of the nation as a social institution. Turkish language among world languages and the history and phases of Turkish language. Turkish sounds and classification of audio features and sound knowledge of Turkish language and related rules. Turkish affixes and their applications, general information about the composition and application of a composition. Petition and resume writing. Spelling and punctuation.
|Course's Contribution To Program|
|No||Program Learning Outcomes||Contribution|
Having knowledge on natural and applied sciences and basic engineering; combination of their theoretical and practical knowledge on fisheries engineering applications.
2. Assessment of data scientifically on fisheries engineering, determining and solving the problems
3. Uses theoretical and practical knowledge in the field of fisheries to design; investigates and interprets events and phenomena usig scientific methods and techniques.
4. Collecting data in fisheries science, making the basic experimental studies, evaluating the results, identifying the problems and developing methods of solution
5. Having plan any study related to fisheries science as an individually, managing and consulting.
6.Learning the knowledge by the determining learning needs; developing positive attitude towards lifelong learning
7. Communicating oral and written in expertise field, monitoring the seminars and meeting in expertise field, following the foreign language publication.
8. Improving life-long learning attitude and using the information to the public interest.
9. Creating public awareness about fisheries and having the ability to ensure sustainable use of aquatic resources.
10. Communicating oral and written effectively, participating the seminars and meetings in expertise field, following the foreign language publications.
11. Using the informatics and communicating technology
12. Improves constantly itself , as well as professional development scientific, social, cultural and artistic fields according to his/her interests and abilities identifying needs of learning.
13. Gaining competence to determine the current status of aquatic resources and its sustainable use, water pollution and control, and biotechnology areas.
14. Having ability to promote the study about aquaculture techniques by saving the natural environment, fishery diseases, fishing and processing technology, structure of fishery sector, problems and solution of their expertise field
15. Ability to act in accordance with the regulation, social, scientific, cultural, and ethical values on fisheries field
|1||Definition of language, its importance for the individual and society||Lecture notes|
|2||Relationship between language and culture||Lecture notes|
|3||Types of languages||Lecture notes|
|4||The birth of languages and world languages||Lecture notes|
|5||Stages of development and history of Turkish||Lecture notes|
|6||Turkish in Turkey||Lecture notes|
|9||Sound Events||Lecture notes|
|10||Sound Events||Lecture notes|
|11||Spelling Rules||Lecture notes|
|12||Spelling Rules||Lecture notes|
|14||Types of written forms||Lecture notes|
|15||Correspondence Applications and reviews||Lecture notes|
|Recommended or Required Reading|