|Course Title||Code||Semester||L+P Hour||Credits||ECTS|
|Principles of Atatürk and History of Turkish Revolution II *||UAI 102||2||2||2||2|
|Prerequisites and co-requisites||Yok|
|Recommended Optional Programme Components||None|
|Language of Instruction||Turkish|
|Course Level||First Cycle Programmes (Bachelor's Degree)|
|Course Coordinator||Assoc.Prof.Dr. Erdem ÇANAK|
To teach the foundation and development of Modern Turkey. To give the right information about Ataturks way of thinking, Turkish Republic History, Turkey and some factors threatening the applications of Ataturks way of thinking. Educate Turkish youth as regards to Ataturks way of thinking which offers an absolute unity at home as a system including all cultural components of Turkish country. To raise rationalist, contemporary, humanist, hardworking, and honourable youngsters.
The declaration of the Republic The importance of the leader and the staff in the revolution Constitutional solutions to the problems related to the Lausanne Conference The participation of Turkey in pacts and in international organizations Reactions to the new governmental structure Trials in the multi party system The Home and foreign policy of the Republic of Turkey Atatürk s foreign policy to inspire confidence in the future of Turkey Kemalism the Principles of Atatürk
|Course's Contribution To Program|
|No||Program Learning Outcomes||Contribution|
Having knowledge on natural and applied sciences and basic engineering; combination of their theoretical and practical knowledge on fisheries engineering applications.
2. Assessment of data scientifically on fisheries engineering, determining and solving the problems
3. Uses theoretical and practical knowledge in the field of fisheries to design; investigates and interprets events and phenomena usig scientific methods and techniques.
4. Collecting data in fisheries science, making the basic experimental studies, evaluating the results, identifying the problems and developing methods of solution
5. Having plan any study related to fisheries science as an individually, managing and consulting.
6.Learning the knowledge by the determining learning needs; developing positive attitude towards lifelong learning
7. Communicating oral and written in expertise field, monitoring the seminars and meeting in expertise field, following the foreign language publication.
8. Improving life-long learning attitude and using the information to the public interest.
9. Creating public awareness about fisheries and having the ability to ensure sustainable use of aquatic resources.
10. Communicating oral and written effectively, participating the seminars and meetings in expertise field, following the foreign language publications.
11. Using the informatics and communicating technology
12. Improves constantly itself , as well as professional development scientific, social, cultural and artistic fields according to his/her interests and abilities identifying needs of learning.
13. Gaining competence to determine the current status of aquatic resources and its sustainable use, water pollution and control, and biotechnology areas.
14. Having ability to promote the study about aquaculture techniques by saving the natural environment, fishery diseases, fishing and processing technology, structure of fishery sector, problems and solution of their expertise field
15. Ability to act in accordance with the regulation, social, scientific, cultural, and ethical values on fisheries field
|1||The Strategy of the Turkish Revolution||To be prepared to related subject from advised source|
|2||Revolutions in the Political Field||To be prepared to related subject from advised source|
|3||Attempts to Step Into the Multi Party System and the Results||To be prepared to related subject from advised source|
|4||Establishment of Turkish Law System||To be prepared to related subject from advised source|
|5||Establishment of Turkish Education System and Culture||To be prepared to related subject from advised source|
|6||Revolutions in the Economic Sphere||To be prepared to related subject from advised source|
|7||Social and Health Revolutions||To be prepared to related subject from advised source|
|9||Foreign Policy in Atatürk Period I (1923 1930)||To be prepared to related subject from advised source|
|10||Foreign Policy in Atatürk Period II (1930- 1938)||To be prepared to related subject from advised source|
|11||Atatürks Principles I Republicanism, Nationalism, Populism||To be prepared to related subject from advised source|
|12||Atatürks Principles II Secularism, Statism, Revolutionism||To be prepared to related subject from advised source|
|13||Internal and External Developments After Atatürk (1938-1960)||To be prepared to related subject from advised source|
|14||Internal and External Developments After Atatürk (1960-2000)||To be prepared to related subject from advised source|
|15||Geopolitics and the Geopolitical Situation of Turkey||To be prepared to related subject from advised source|
|Recommended or Required Reading|