|Program Learning Outcomes|
- 1.Program graduates have sufficient knowledge in mathematics, science and the implementation of the telecommunication issues in these areas
- 2.Program graduates have knowledge regarding available materials and their selection in telecommunication sector.
- 3. Program graduates have knowledge of planning and organizing ateliers and operating plants in telecommunication sector.
- 4. Program graduates have ability to follow developing technologies with his/her acquired knowledge.
- 5. Program graduates have ability to design and draw the professional plans and projects by using a computer drawing or simulation program in his/her filed.
Ability to work independently and take responsibility
- 6.Program graduate carry out a basic level study on his/her own, collect, analyze and interpret the data and prepare the final report in order to examine a problem regarding telecommunication technologies.
- 7. Program graduates take responsibility as a team member in order to solve the problems encountered in the applications of telecommunication area; he/she who has the conscious of the necessity of lifelong learning renews his/herself continuously to acces
Communication and Social Competence
- 8. Program graduates have ability to use at least one computer programming language and a foreign language in the extent required by the profession.
- 9. Program graduates use one computer software required by the field at least and information and communication technologies in a basic level.
- 10. Program graduates inculcate to be a patient individual with responsibility consciousness and moral values required by the profession.
- 12.Program graduates act according to professional ethics to provide the occupational health and safety in the field