|Program Learning Outcomes|
- Students have the skill of adopting gained information related to the business and management in decision making, practicing and behaviors.
- Students have basic knowledge in the field of accounting and taxation.
- Students have the skill of analysing, commending and evaluating the information related to the field of accounting and taxation.
Ability to work independently and take responsibility
- Students fulfill the tasks assigned and have the skill of managing the full procedures.
- Students have the skill of recognizing ang solving the problems related to the field of accounting and taxation.
- Students take responsibility as a team member when an expected case occurs in practice.
- Students behave according to the organizational, behavioral and social ethics.
- Students show that they realize the need of constant learning.
Communication and Social Competence
- Students have the skill of understanding and implementing the vocational laws and regulations.
- Students explain the ideas and suggestion in written and oral forms
- Students use information and communication technologies and the vocational software programs
- Students have the vocational self-confidence
- Students are conscious about the universality of social rights, social justice, quality, cultural values, environmental protection and labor safety.