|Program Learning Outcomes|
- Have knowledge of basic Maths and Science.
- The machine knows the rules of drawing and design, appropriate machinery to the desired characteristics and analyze a design system.
- The machine can perform the design part using packet programs.
- The computer-aided machine tools (CNC) knows the system and prepare production schedules manually or using CAD-CAM software for the manufacture of parts in these machines.
Ability to work independently and take responsibility
- Can make production planning, prepare transaction cards, make the distribution of tasks and checks.
- Have knowledge about problems of the age.
- To follow developments in CAD-CAM.
Communication and Social Competence
- The necessity of lifelong learning have the skills.
- Knows Machining and chipless production methods and can choose the most appropriate production methods.
- Definition material, deciding whether heat treatment methods and selecting the appropriate material for manufacturing.
- Can selecting the appropriate cutting and cutting parameters to workpieces.
- It has the basic measurement and quality control.
- Turkish Language and defines the basic grammar of a foreign language, acquire basic English language skills.
- Political led to the emergence of the Turkish Revolution, economic, social and intellectual conditions, reviews, live together in line with Atatürk´´s principles and revolutions in their entirety by the community with the national goals and ideals, especi