|Program Learning Outcomes|
- Transfering basic knowledge about the concepts, theories and principles of the tourism and hotel management field.
- Giving information about the professional standards, regulations and practices in the field of tourism and hotel management.
- Giving information about internal and external environmental factors of the tourism and hotel organizations.
- Giving information about the service delivery process and procedures in the field of tourism and hotel management.
- Describing and applying the processes of planning, organizing, executing, coordinating and controlling functions of the tourism and hotel management.
- Using the field related information in the business environment.
- Using and recognizing the field related tools, technologies and physical environment.
- Knowing a foreign language enough for understanding the terms of the international professional terms of tourism sector and for meeting the guest needs.
- Having the basic computer knowledge as well as the ability to use the software about the information systems used in the hotel and restaurant business
Ability to work independently and take responsibility
- Working as a team member and taking responsibility
- Establishing effective interpersonal and intercultural communication
- Making the health, safety and risk assessment regularly at the related field.
- Adhering the ethical values and protecting the natural environment.
- Being attentive about the hygiene, clothing and personal look
- Constantly improving the knowledge, skills and competencies of the related field.
- Having the ability to think critical, produce alternative solutions and obtain information from different sources and also analyze them
Communication and Social Competence
- Having written and oral communication proficiency Being able to speak correct and effective, to convey information and ideas in speaking so others will understand, Having the ability to interpret and criticize, Having the high power of persuasion skill
- Acting in accordance with social, scientific and professional ethical values.