|Program Learning Outcomes|
- Explain the basic concepts and relationships between concepts in technical sciences.
- Explain the basic concepts related to plumbing
- Heating, natural gas, plumbing systems and equipments used in systems are diagnostic
- Project reads, care-related strategies, methods and techniques are explained.
- Installation of the current system in housing and factory environment, describes the assembly, disassembly and maintenance.
- Included in the solutions to the problems encountered in the individual and central systems.
- Critical thinking in the face of a problem, creative thinking and problem solving skills using step by step for the development of methods.
- Search queries for the proper use of technical tools then passes the application.
- Queries using the information in the technical field by research methods.
- Uses a convenient and efficient laboratory according to Gas and Installation Technology Program.
- Uses the application methods according to testing methods and techniques in the atelier.
Ability to work independently and take responsibility
- The solution of problems related to the field to take responsibility as individuals and team members.
- Have the lifelong learning.
Communication and Social Competence
- Knowledge and skills in the field, had identified the problems and share solutions proposals with expert and non-expert person through verbal and written communication.
- It uses information and communication technologies effectively.
- Technical proficiency in English is used to monitor developments in the field of gas and installation.
- Society and the world of the events on the agenda / technical developments sensitive.
- Scientific, social, cultural and in the sporting fields self-developed steadily in the direction of learning needs for individual development as well as professional development.
- Have the national and universal sentiment mentioned at National Education stated in the Basic Law
- Democracy, human rights, social, scientific and act in accordance with professional ethics.