Double Major / Minor / Affiliate Program Opportunities


Transition to Higher level

Students who have graduated from the Hunting and Wildlife program have to enter the Vertical Transfer Examination (DGS) and if they are successful, there are more areas where they can register. These 4-year undergraduate departments are: Wildlife Ecology and Management, Forestry Engineering