|Program Learning Outcomes|
- Having knowledge on mining combination of their theoretical and practical knowledge on applications.
- Understand the principles and methods of work safety
- Actively uses current techniques and tools in basic mining areas in laboratory lessons.
- Identifies problems in the field of mining with the help of the scientific data, gains modeling and solution skills
- Explains and uses the basic measurement techniques in mining areas.
- Explain technological methods used in discovery, extraction and processing of mines.