|Program Learning Outcomes|
- In mathematics, science, and issues related to their areas to have adequate infrastructure.
- Using the basic level knowledge and skills in the field, interpret and evaluate data, identify problems, develop solutions to have the ability.
- Knows the concepts related to Geographic Information Systems, Knows the use of GIS software
- Awareness of the need for life-long learning, to follow developments in science and technology and continuous self-renewal with the skill.
- Following the application of production processes in industrial and service sector to have the ability.
- The ability to perform drawings of vocational plans and projects related to the field wins.
Ability to work independently and take responsibility
- To recognize the corporate structure of the company for the profession and have the entrepreneurial spirit.
- To show what they have learned and can apply independently to learn in the field of GIS and have the ability to act independently to take risks.
- To have knowledge of GIS and produce project and apply knowledge.
- Design using simulation programs related to computer-aided drawing and field and professional plan and gain the ability to perform the drawings of the project.
- Modern techniques that are necessary on the field, and specify the information technologies and effective tools to use.
Communication and Social Competence
- Respect for historical values, social responsibility, global, to have a social and professional ethics.
- Innovations in the field of effective communication techniques and be able to follow the judge to have knowledge of a foreign language.
- To produce a solution for problems related to GIS, to take responsibility for the team or individual it will be equipped with the ability to work.
- Occupational safety, health and environmental protection, and to be conscious.
- Required by the field to be able to use basic computer software and hardware.