|Course Title||Code||Semester||L+P Hour||Credits||ECTS|
|Industrial robots *||ELH 233||3||3||3||3|
|Prerequisites and co-requisites|
|Recommended Optional Programme Components||None|
|Language of Instruction||Turkish|
|Course Level||Short Cycle Programmes (Associate's Degree)|
|Course Coordinator||Lec. Mahir Can KAÇAR|
Explain the intended use of the robot industry. Robot technology uses sensor shift to recognize. Define the coordinate systems used in robots. To understand the types used in robot control. Robot practitioner (manipulator) to identify units. Control mechanisms used to recognize the controller units. The power conversion circuits to explain their practices. Mechanical parts of the robot used to recognize and understand their basic behavioral patterns. Robot programming and perform coordinate system tanımnı way. Identify the computer systems used in robots. Able to assemble robots, and robots used in industrial applications to continue to provide manufacturing process
ROBOT STRUCTURE AND MODES OF OPERATION ROBOT SENSOR UNITS BASICS OF MECHANICAL SYSTEMS ROBOT ROBOT CONTROL SYSTEM ROBOT practitioners ROBOT PROGRAMMING
|Course's Contribution To Program|
|No||Program Learning Outcomes||Contribution|
1.Program graduates have sufficient knowledge in mathematics, science and the implementation of the telecommunication issues in these areas
2.Program graduates have knowledge regarding available materials and their selection in telecommunication sector.
3. Program graduates have knowledge of planning and organizing ateliers and operating plants in telecommunication sector.
4. Program graduates have ability to follow developing technologies with his/her acquired knowledge.
5. Program graduates have ability to design and draw the professional plans and projects by using a computer drawing or simulation program in his/her filed.
6.Program graduate carry out a basic level study on his/her own, collect, analyze and interpret the data and prepare the final report in order to examine a problem regarding telecommunication technologies.
7. Program graduates take responsibility as a team member in order to solve the problems encountered in the applications of telecommunication area; he/she who has the conscious of the necessity of lifelong learning renews his/herself continuously to acces
8. Program graduates have ability to use at least one computer programming language and a foreign language in the extent required by the profession.
9. Program graduates use one computer software required by the field at least and information and communication technologies in a basic level.
10. Program graduates inculcate to be a patient individual with responsibility consciousness and moral values required by the profession.
12.Program graduates act according to professional ethics to provide the occupational health and safety in the field
|5||Robot ve Yazılım İletişimi||-|
|6||Robot ve Yazılım İletişimi||-|
|7||3 Boyutlu Benzetim Yazılımı||-|
|9||Robot ve Yazılım İletişimi||-|
|10||Robot Kolu Yapısı||-|
|11||Robot Kolu Yapısı||-|
|12||Robot Yolu Kapaklarının Sökme ve Takma||-|
|15||Orijin verilerin kaydedilmesi||-|
|Recommended or Required Reading|