|Course Title||Code||Semester||L+P Hour||Credits||ECTS|
|Turkish Language I *||UTD 101||1||2||2||2|
|Prerequisites and co-requisites||Yok|
|Recommended Optional Programme Components||None|
|Language of Instruction||Turkish|
|Course Level||Short Cycle Programmes (Associate's Degree)|
|Course Coordinator||Prof.Dr. Engin ÇETİN|
To understand the richness of Turkish language, to use correct language in written and spoken environments, the relationship between language and culture to teach the importance of understanding the language, understand the rules that should be considered in correspondence.
What is language The significance of the nation as a social institution. Turkish language among world languages and the history and phases of Turkish language. Turkish sounds and classification of audio features and sound knowledge of Turkish language and related rules. Turkish affixes and their applications, general information about the composition and application of a composition. Petition and resume writing. Spelling and punctuation.
|Course's Contribution To Program|
|No||Program Learning Outcomes||Contribution|
1.Program graduates have sufficient knowledge in mathematics, science and the implementation of the telecommunication issues in these areas
2.Program graduates have knowledge regarding available materials and their selection in telecommunication sector.
3. Program graduates have knowledge of planning and organizing ateliers and operating plants in telecommunication sector.
4. Program graduates have ability to follow developing technologies with his/her acquired knowledge.
5. Program graduates have ability to design and draw the professional plans and projects by using a computer drawing or simulation program in his/her filed.
6.Program graduate carry out a basic level study on his/her own, collect, analyze and interpret the data and prepare the final report in order to examine a problem regarding telecommunication technologies.
7. Program graduates take responsibility as a team member in order to solve the problems encountered in the applications of telecommunication area; he/she who has the conscious of the necessity of lifelong learning renews his/herself continuously to acces
8. Program graduates have ability to use at least one computer programming language and a foreign language in the extent required by the profession.
9. Program graduates use one computer software required by the field at least and information and communication technologies in a basic level.
10. Program graduates inculcate to be a patient individual with responsibility consciousness and moral values required by the profession.
12.Program graduates act according to professional ethics to provide the occupational health and safety in the field
|1||Definition of language, its importance for the individual and society||Lecture notes|
|2||Relationship between language and culture||Lecture notes|
|3||Types of languages||Lecture notes|
|4||The birth of languages and world languages||Lecture notes|
|5||Stages of development and history of Turkish||Lecture notes|
|6||Turkish in Turkey||Lecture notes|
|9||Sound Events||Lecture notes|
|10||Sound Events||Lecture notes|
|11||Spelling Rules||Lecture notes|
|12||Spelling Rules||Lecture notes|
|14||Types of written forms||Lecture notes|
|15||Correspondence Applications and reviews||Lecture notes|
|Recommended or Required Reading|