|Course Title||Code||Semester||L+P Hour||Credits||ECTS|
|Electronic I *||ELH 106||2||3||3||4|
|Prerequisites and co-requisites|
|Recommended Optional Programme Components||None|
|Language of Instruction||Turkish|
|Course Level||Short Cycle Programmes (Associate's Degree)|
|Course Coordinator||Lec. Mahir Can KAÇAR|
Learning the Basics of semiconductor devices. Diodes, transistors and FET circuits can be performed with the elements of the application.
Properties of semiconductor materials. Semiconductor diodes, transistors and FET elements of the structure, characteristics and application circuit.
|Course's Contribution To Program|
|No||Program Learning Outcomes||Contribution|
1.Program graduates have sufficient knowledge in mathematics, science and the implementation of the telecommunication issues in these areas
2.Program graduates have knowledge regarding available materials and their selection in telecommunication sector.
3. Program graduates have knowledge of planning and organizing ateliers and operating plants in telecommunication sector.
4. Program graduates have ability to follow developing technologies with his/her acquired knowledge.
5. Program graduates have ability to design and draw the professional plans and projects by using a computer drawing or simulation program in his/her filed.
6.Program graduate carry out a basic level study on his/her own, collect, analyze and interpret the data and prepare the final report in order to examine a problem regarding telecommunication technologies.
7. Program graduates take responsibility as a team member in order to solve the problems encountered in the applications of telecommunication area; he/she who has the conscious of the necessity of lifelong learning renews his/herself continuously to acces
8. Program graduates have ability to use at least one computer programming language and a foreign language in the extent required by the profession.
9. Program graduates use one computer software required by the field at least and information and communication technologies in a basic level.
10. Program graduates inculcate to be a patient individual with responsibility consciousness and moral values required by the profession.
12.Program graduates act according to professional ethics to provide the occupational health and safety in the field
|1||The properties of the semiconductor material, p-type and n-type semiconductors.||-|
|2||The definition and structure of the diode. Diode characteristics. Diodes stability control.||-|
|3||Diode applications, clipping circuits, clamping circuits.||-|
|4||Yarım-dalga ve tam-dalga doğrultucu devreler||-|
|5||Zener diode regulator circuits||-|
|6||The definition and structure of the transistor. Transistor characteristics. Stability control transistor.||-|
|7||The definition and structure of the transistor. Transistor characteristics. Stability control transistor.||-|
|9||Using the transistor as a switch||-|
|10||DC bias circuits; Fixed bias, emitter-resistant fixed bias, voltage divider bias circuits.||-|
|11||JFET'in tanımı ve yapısı. JFET karakteristikleri. JFET'in sağlamlık kontrolü.||-|
|12||The definition and structure JFETs. JFET characteristics. JFETs stability control.||-|
|13||JFET DC bias circuits||-|
|14||The definition and structure of the MOSFET. MOSFET characteristics. Stability control MOSFET.||-|
|15||MOSFET DC bias circuits||-|
|Recommended or Required Reading|