|Course Title||Code||Semester||L+P Hour||Credits||ECTS|
|R / F TECHNIQUES *||ELH 224||4||3||3||3|
|Prerequisites and co-requisites|
|Recommended Optional Programme Components||None|
|Language of Instruction||Turkish|
|Course Level||Short Cycle Programmes (Associate's Degree)|
|Course Coordinator||Lec. Mahir Can KAÇAR|
To have konowledge about basic elements of Electronic communication systems. To have knowledge about oscillation, filtering, mixing operations and understanding when and how they will be used. Understanding amplitude and frequency modulated transmitter and receiver circuits and be able to compare and analyze them.
Oscillators Filters Mixers RF and IF Amplifiers PLL and frequency synthesizers Modulator and Demodulator Circuits
|Course's Contribution To Program|
|No||Program Learning Outcomes||Contribution|
1.Program graduates have sufficient knowledge in mathematics, science and the implementation of the telecommunication issues in these areas
2.Program graduates have knowledge regarding available materials and their selection in telecommunication sector.
3. Program graduates have knowledge of planning and organizing ateliers and operating plants in telecommunication sector.
4. Program graduates have ability to follow developing technologies with his/her acquired knowledge.
5. Program graduates have ability to design and draw the professional plans and projects by using a computer drawing or simulation program in his/her filed.
6.Program graduate carry out a basic level study on his/her own, collect, analyze and interpret the data and prepare the final report in order to examine a problem regarding telecommunication technologies.
7. Program graduates take responsibility as a team member in order to solve the problems encountered in the applications of telecommunication area; he/she who has the conscious of the necessity of lifelong learning renews his/herself continuously to acces
8. Program graduates have ability to use at least one computer programming language and a foreign language in the extent required by the profession.
9. Program graduates use one computer software required by the field at least and information and communication technologies in a basic level.
10. Program graduates inculcate to be a patient individual with responsibility consciousness and moral values required by the profession.
12.Program graduates act according to professional ethics to provide the occupational health and safety in the field
|1||Positive feedback and barkhausen criterion.||Lecture, practice|
|2||Signal generators. Oscillators.||Lecture, practice|
|3||Frequency stability and crystal oscillators.||Lecture, practice|
|4||Hartley and Collpits oscillators.||Lecture, practice|
|5||Transfer function and unti filters.||Lecture, practice|
|6||Ideal LPF, HPF, BPF and BSF.||Lecture, practice|
|7||Nonideal LPF, HPF, BPF and BSF.||Lecture, practice|
|9||Class A and B amplifiers.||Lecture, practice|
|10||Class AB,C and D amplifiers.||Lecture, practice|
|11||Resolving sample questions.||Lecture, practice|
|12||Antennas. Dipol antenna and radiation pattern.||Lecture, practice|
|13||Loading antennas.||Lecture, practice|
|14||Antenna sequences. Yagi-Uda and logarithmic periodic antennas.||Lecture, practice|
|15||Student presentations.||Lecture, practice|
|Recommended or Required Reading|