|Course Title||Code||Semester||L+P Hour||Credits||ECTS|
|System Analysis and Design II||SAT 208||4||1||1.5||3|
|Prerequisites and co-requisites|
|Recommended Optional Programme Components||None|
|Language of Instruction||Turkish|
|Course Level||Short Cycle Programmes (Associate's Degree)|
|Course Coordinator||Lec. Mahir Can KAÇAR|
The aim of this course, foreseen to regulate the preparation of the project, and to offer to apply.
This course of processing the students' interests and abilities by taking into consideration the student will be referred to the findings of research projects performed by transforming the way it is to the right is able to offer.
|1) 1) A feasibility phase of the project can understand the need to bring|
|2) 2) To implement a project|
|3) 3) Written and verbal skills to apply graphic images|
|Course's Contribution To Program|
|No||Program Learning Outcomes||Contribution|
1.Program graduates have sufficient knowledge in mathematics, science and the implementation of the telecommunication issues in these areas
2.Program graduates have knowledge regarding available materials and their selection in telecommunication sector.
3. Program graduates have knowledge of planning and organizing ateliers and operating plants in telecommunication sector.
4. Program graduates have ability to follow developing technologies with his/her acquired knowledge.
5. Program graduates have ability to design and draw the professional plans and projects by using a computer drawing or simulation program in his/her filed.
6.Program graduate carry out a basic level study on his/her own, collect, analyze and interpret the data and prepare the final report in order to examine a problem regarding telecommunication technologies.
7. Program graduates take responsibility as a team member in order to solve the problems encountered in the applications of telecommunication area; he/she who has the conscious of the necessity of lifelong learning renews his/herself continuously to acces
8. Program graduates have ability to use at least one computer programming language and a foreign language in the extent required by the profession.
9. Program graduates use one computer software required by the field at least and information and communication technologies in a basic level.
10. Program graduates inculcate to be a patient individual with responsibility consciousness and moral values required by the profession.
12.Program graduates act according to professional ethics to provide the occupational health and safety in the field
|1||Explanation of the activities and functioning of the course presentation.||-|
|2||Preliminary definitions and assumptions common description of the project||-|
|3||Sufficient relevant information about the project envisaged the replacement||-|
|4||Appropriate materials needed for projects related to the prescribed disclosure of information||-|
|5||The Project is envisaged as a solution to the current techniques and safety measures||-|
|6||The Project is envisaged to support a range of reasons and information show||-|
|7||Envisaged for the project to be added where necessary to prepare for the working file||-|
|9||Defining the organization of project work||-|
|10||Select appropriate materials and components to the proposed regulation project||-|
|11||Project to analyze the costs of preparing accurate project files and project approval||-|
|12||The construction of the project||-|
|13||The construction of the project||-|
|14||The construction of the project||-|
|15||Written and verbal presentation of graphical images||-|
|Recommended or Required Reading|