|Course Title||Code||Semester||L+P Hour||Credits||ECTS|
|Principles of Atatürk and History of Turkish Revolution II *||UAI 102||2||2||2||2|
|Prerequisites and co-requisites||Yok|
|Recommended Optional Programme Components||None|
|Language of Instruction||Turkish|
|Course Level||Short Cycle Programmes (Associate's Degree)|
|Course Coordinator||Assoc.Prof.Dr. Erdem ÇANAK|
To teach the foundation and development of Modern Turkey. To give the right information about Ataturks way of thinking, Turkish Republic History, Turkey and some factors threatening the applications of Ataturks way of thinking. Educate Turkish youth as regards to Ataturks way of thinking which offers an absolute unity at home as a system including all cultural components of Turkish country. To raise rationalist, contemporary, humanist, hardworking, and honourable youngsters.
The declaration of the Republic The importance of the leader and the staff in the revolution Constitutional solutions to the problems related to the Lausanne Conference The participation of Turkey in pacts and in international organizations Reactions to the new governmental structure Trials in the multi party system The Home and foreign policy of the Republic of Turkey Atatürk s foreign policy to inspire confidence in the future of Turkey Kemalism the Principles of Atatürk
|Course's Contribution To Program|
|No||Program Learning Outcomes||Contribution|
1.Program graduates have sufficient knowledge in mathematics, science and the implementation of the telecommunication issues in these areas
2.Program graduates have knowledge regarding available materials and their selection in telecommunication sector.
3. Program graduates have knowledge of planning and organizing ateliers and operating plants in telecommunication sector.
4. Program graduates have ability to follow developing technologies with his/her acquired knowledge.
5. Program graduates have ability to design and draw the professional plans and projects by using a computer drawing or simulation program in his/her filed.
6.Program graduate carry out a basic level study on his/her own, collect, analyze and interpret the data and prepare the final report in order to examine a problem regarding telecommunication technologies.
7. Program graduates take responsibility as a team member in order to solve the problems encountered in the applications of telecommunication area; he/she who has the conscious of the necessity of lifelong learning renews his/herself continuously to acces
8. Program graduates have ability to use at least one computer programming language and a foreign language in the extent required by the profession.
9. Program graduates use one computer software required by the field at least and information and communication technologies in a basic level.
10. Program graduates inculcate to be a patient individual with responsibility consciousness and moral values required by the profession.
12.Program graduates act according to professional ethics to provide the occupational health and safety in the field
|1||The Strategy of the Turkish Revolution||To be prepared to related subject from advised source|
|2||Revolutions in the Political Field||To be prepared to related subject from advised source|
|3||Attempts to Step Into the Multi Party System and the Results||To be prepared to related subject from advised source|
|4||Establishment of Turkish Law System||To be prepared to related subject from advised source|
|5||Establishment of Turkish Education System and Culture||To be prepared to related subject from advised source|
|6||Revolutions in the Economic Sphere||To be prepared to related subject from advised source|
|7||Social and Health Revolutions||To be prepared to related subject from advised source|
|9||Foreign Policy in Atatürk Period I (1923 1930)||To be prepared to related subject from advised source|
|10||Foreign Policy in Atatürk Period II (1930- 1938)||To be prepared to related subject from advised source|
|11||Atatürks Principles I Republicanism, Nationalism, Populism||To be prepared to related subject from advised source|
|12||Atatürks Principles II Secularism, Statism, Revolutionism||To be prepared to related subject from advised source|
|13||Internal and External Developments After Atatürk (1938-1960)||To be prepared to related subject from advised source|
|14||Internal and External Developments After Atatürk (1960-2000)||To be prepared to related subject from advised source|
|15||Geopolitics and the Geopolitical Situation of Turkey||To be prepared to related subject from advised source|
|Recommended or Required Reading|